Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Look

Well, after three years of growing it out I decided to cut my hair again. And I am very glad I did. The truth is, it is always more work when it is short because I don't have the option of just pulling it back in a pony tail after the shower. But, at least when I do take the time to do it I am happy with it. It is fun to have a new look!

















We had Joe's nieces and nephew here for most of the day on friday and that was a lot of fun. Joe came home from work around 2 to help out. We had a great time pretending what it would be like to have five children all very close in age. We decorated pumpkins and played in the backyard. The weather was a little cool and overcast so it was perfect! Hooray!




5 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

Love the new do Lacy!! It is always a struggle between ease and look.

Heidi said...

What a wonderful Aunt you are!! What a gift you could give to Gladys and Paul!!!

Shannon said...

i love the hair! and i love your whole family!

Becky said...

love the new do. i bet it feels so good to have it short after growing it out for so long. i am tempted to do the same. your kids are getting so big.

Melody said...

LOVE love love the hair, but I miss those long blond locks! Any plans to visit SD?