Based on my EXPERIENCE I thought I'd give you a few tips! Do with it what you like. I thought if anyone else had any advice for a college freshman this would be a good non-confrontational place to share it!
1. Buy a big bag of powdered sugar doughnuts every saturday and wonder why you are getting fat!
2. Hang out with people that put hot dogs in your interior light fixtures and in your bed.
3. Work at Taco Bell.
4. Allow your roommates to rent embarrassingly rated "R" movies and leave them out for your home teachers to see.
5. Develop a huge crush on a guy that plays guitar and happens to have a serious girlfriend back home.
6. Grow dreadlocks (I didn't actually do this but sometimes it looked like it!!!)
Well, I'm embarrassed to even say these things because I'm sure you are already doing them. But, get involved, try new things, be open minded, go to church and read your scriptures and pray (must, must, must), please be careful, exercise, eat healthy, keep your eye on your goals but don't be afraid to adjust them to new desires. We love you, we miss you, and we're so proud of you! Come see us soon!