Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Inspiration



At this point in my life I would have to say my children are my inspiration and motivation in most things. With a face like this how could he not be? Joseph loves to borrow my head bands, he calls them hats. One morning he woke up as I was on my way out the door to the gym. He came out of his room like this, not necessarily making the funny face. He has also recently taken a liking to cuddly puppy dogs. He wants to take one where ever we go. Luckily, he has three of them so I can usually find one pretty quickly. His favorite things to say lately: "I can not believe it!" (from Little Einsteins), "What are we gonna do, mommy, what are we going to do!" (I'm not sure where he got that one). He has just developed this really sweet cadence to the way he asks for things, we cannot help but want to give him whatever he is asking for. I think that stems from the fact that as his language developes he gains confidence in his ability to ask for and get what he wants. Duh. Pretty obvious but cool for me to see in my own son.

3 comments:

Becky said...

he is so cute. i love the headband look on him. definately a keeper. couldn't you see that photo being good for his wedding video one day. be sure to hold on to that one and use it to embaress him down the road.

Lillie said...

What a precious picture Lace. His face looks flawless like a little doll. I can't belive how much he talks. "I cannot believe it!". Sophia's version would be "I cadidi bedada!" Seriously.

Heidi said...

Precious boy - I just think you are so amazing. You have always seemed so calm and steady to me and I admire that in you!