Saturday, March 24, 2007

Joseph

Joe made these two little videos of Joseph and I thought I'ld share how much fun we have with him. He is "talking" all the time now and even has quite a few words. This week he learned to say "reach" and "more" which sounds more like "my". We've been working on "more" for quite some time because as a mother it sure simplifies things when they can ask for more food, milk, etc.

We are officially moving into our new house on friday but all week we will be going back and forth taking things over that should not wait until friday. So it is a very fun week for us. Joseph is so excited to have a yard as am I. It is also nice to be on one story and not have to worry about the hazards of stairs or only working on one floor at a time. It is very different to work throughout the whole house and let Joseph just tag along behind where ever I go.

This baby is due in 4 weeks and I cannot wait. I will welcome it whenever I happen to go into labor. Joe and I have been reviewing a book I bought and followed on natural childbirth when I had Joseph. It's a little bit like trying to watch A Baby Story on TLC. It doesn't quite have the same charm as it did before I had ever had a child. Now I really cannot watch another woman go through labor. I just can't do it. I know exactly how it feels and I don't need to relive it again until I am having another child. That said, I still have the same game plan. It all went extremely well and I am hoping to have the same "luck" the second time around.



Write your text here

3 comments:

rachelle said...

"He put a rock in his mouth" such a boy... :)

It was weird to hear Joe say, "That's your sister's mattress." He's going to have a sister. I hadn't thought about it that way yet.

Cute videos.

Lillie said...

I watched these videos on Joe's blog... he's SO cute Lace. Those tight little baby-skinned cheeks so up close. I love it.

What are you doing blogging? You should be packing. :)Just kidding.

Becky said...

he is so cute. are you so excited for another one. have you chosen a name yet for your new little daughter?