Monday, September 8, 2008

Misc. Pictures

Here are some more wainscoting pictures- we are very happy with it. I still need to hang something on our dining room wall.

Can a 16 month old be potty trained? Just kidding- she just wanted to do what her brother has been doing.
Joseph started Joy School (preschool out of a friend's home) and LOVES it.  It is nice to give Millie more one-on-one time as well.
This girl is so awesome- she definitely holds her own with her brother- she is tough and feisty and so fun.  She seems to understand everything we say and of course only obeys when she feels like it.  She can be challenging but we wouldn't have her any other way!

4 comments:

cwitt said...

I was so excited to see joseph in his little batman backpack headed of to joy school :)!
and millie on the toilet--haha, i bet you could probably potty train her now- just kidding.

i miss your kids lacccyyy!!!! :)
and you and joe of course.

Debbie said...

Tell Joe he did a fab job on the wainscotting. I noticed how nice it looked at your house the other day. Your kids are so cute!!

Lillie said...

TWO posts since I last checked- so much to see and read. I've decided to put Sophia in my friend's at-home preschool. This picture of Joseph with his backpack made me SO excited!

And the wainscotting looks incredible.... maybe Joe would like to show us his skills over Christmas... you will be here for a few days...

DD said...

Hi Lacy!! I just found your blog and thought I would leave a little note. We just started our oldest (Ty) in preschool and he loves it. It's fun to check up on your little family, your kids are so adorable! I just started blogging, our address is rnddickersonfamily.blogspot.com
I hope you are doing great!!
De