Monday, August 20, 2007

Try, Try Again



Joe and I stumbled across this old picture of what we used to look like! Boy, were we hot. So anyway- this post is dedicated to our right and ability to change some major habits and try to get back what appears to be long gone in the way of fitness. We are really excited for Joe to teach seminary and I know it will help both of us make better use of our time and make sure to fit exercise in there somewhere. We both got up at 4:45 this morning so that I could go to the gym and Joe could get ready for seminary. It felt so good to start my day so early - before my kids were awake and needing my attention. So, help me remember this enthusiasm when a few weeks from now (maybe a few days) my feelings might have changed alittle. I can do it!!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Lacy,

Wow! You two are hot! It brings back memories I have of you two dating. I bet you two will have really cute kids, wait, you already do. :)

It also makes me want to pull out some of my "skinny pictures" from college, but it may be too depressing. Probably not a good idea to look at skinny pictures in your 6th month of pregnancy. Caleb wouldn't appreciate I'm sure. Good luck with the work-out goal hot stuff!

Debbie

Lillie said...

Wow Lace-- this is definitely one of those light-a-fire-under-your-butt kind of pictures. But you're still hot. Very excited for your enthusiasm right now though--- I can't wait 'till I can really hit it hard... I guess I could stop eating frozen cookie dough balls and icecream every day now... but no, I'll just wait 'till I can really hit it hard.

Becky said...

you look very pretty in this picture. you look very pretty now too though. i think you should do whatever gives you the most energy. i can not believe you can get up that early. what time do you go to bed?